Join Us - Real Estate Agent
Now Hiring: Real Estate Sales Agents
Are you a go-getter looking for a bigger life?
We are looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of negotiating over 100 real estate contracts a year gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for the best of the best!! If you want to be part an award-winning Central Texas real estate team, working in a high energy environment with excellent income potential, send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Shine Team
We're a team of specialists serving real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in Central Texas. In addition to being endorsed by real estate mogul and Shark Tank star, Barbara Corcoran, the Shine Team is ranked by the Wall Street Journal as one of the top producing real estate teams in the United States.
What We're Looking For
We're looking for an ambitious and energetic sales professional to join our real estate sales team, specifically our buyer specialist team. We are seeking someone who is eager to join a fast-paced, driven, and growth-oriented sales organization. As an outside sales team member, you will enjoy creating solutions for your clients on the fly, managing a thick book of business, and working with a wide variety of people.
This position has a high impact on our organization, so you will spend up to 6 months training as an Inside Sales Agent before transitioning to a full-time buyer specialist. We want to give you every tool we can to enable you to be extremely successful.
- Fast-paced, highly organized, and goal oriented you have likely had big goals your whole life.
- You understand that for everyone to work at a high level, you must work at a high level. You are the definition of Team Player.
- You follow up on your phone calls and emails quickly, you can't stand to leave things undone!
- You want to find new ways to be more efficient and will eagerly adopt new processes and technologies that will get you to this end.
- You know how to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive and high achieving work environment.
- You are comfortable driving all around Central Texas and being in your car 6-7 days a week.
- You have no fear of picking up the phone and calling or walking up to and talking to someone you don’t know.
- Prepare for buyer client consultations by conducting appropriate research in advance.
- Win new new buyer clients by presenting the Shine Team’s unique value proposition, guiding clients to appropriate properties, answering questions and kicking off the home buying process.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive client relationships throughout the sales cycle, and help clients understand next steps throughout the home buying process.
- Negotiate offers and successfully guide clients through the contract process and prepare for a smooth handoff to the closing department.
- Advise clients on local market conditions and trends to prepare them for competitive offers.
- Expedite the resolution of client concerns and complaints to maximize client satisfaction.
- Willing and able to obtain a Texas real estate license. (You do not need real estate experience to apply!)
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills. Willing to learn and practice new sales skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional communicator, able to adapt your communication style to meet your client's needs.
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in sales or of meeting ambitious goals.
- Must be willing to regularly work evenings and weekends, and willing to regularly work 60+ hours per week to meet your goals. (Since this is a real estate role, we have to be available when our clients are available. They are often only available outside of normal business hours.)
- Willing to accept phone calls and follow up with clients between 8 AM and 8 PM daily (including Saturday and Sunday).
Compensation & Benefits
- As a real estate agent, pay is commission only with the potential to earn $50,000 - $120,000+.
- The Shine Team has multiple commission split options to choose from!
- Team subsidized health insurance and retirement plan benefits available.
- We provide training, coaching, leads and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.